Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. Glutathione levels in the body may be reduced by a number of factors, including poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and stress. Its levels also decline with age. In addition to being produced naturally by the body, glutathione can be given intravenously, topically, or as an inhalant. It’s also available as an oral supplement in capsule and liquid form. However, oral ingestion of Glutathione may have not be as effective and Trusted Source as intravenous delivery for some conditions UNTIL NOW.
In order for Glutathione to be MOST effective is to consume it in a LIQUID FORM, this way it allows the product to go direct into the blood stream and gets to work allot quicker
BENEFITS AND USES:
• Reduces oxidative stress
• May improve psoriasis
• Reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
• Improves insulin resistance in older individuals
• Increases mobility for people with peripheral artery disease
• Reduces symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
• May help fight against autoimmune disease
• May reduce oxidative damage in children with autism.
• May reduce the impact of uncontrolled diabetes.
• May reduce respiratory disease symptoms
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Dissolve 1 bottle with 1 Sachet of Glutaberry Juice or Vitamin C Juice.
2. Use a Spoon to stir well and drink first thing in the morning or last thing at night just before going to bed.
After desired skin tone is reached we advise taking 1 bottle mixed with 1 sachet of GlutaBerry Juice / Vitamin C Juice once a week.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
WHOLESALE / BULK orders available for Glutathione Powder.