- How can video marketing help my company?
- Videos marketing can be a lucrative marketing method for any business in any sector. When performed correctly, it helps drive in new traffic, build a loyal customer base, and establish your company as a leader in the industry. As a result, you can expect a significant increase in sales.
Videos are preferred by consumers over written content and can help deliver your message quickly and more effectively. The potential benefits are huge, but it’s vital you use the latest techniques and trends to stay ahead of your competitors
- Why should I use your company instead of marketing the video myself?
- While it is possible to market your own videos, it’s actually a very time consuming, difficult process. There are a lot of mistakes you could end up making which could actually waste your time and drain your budget while producing zero results.
OMG ADZ has years of guaranteed experience creating, optimizing and distributing videos across multiple digital channels. We know what works and more importantly, what doesn’t work. By hiring our company, it frees up a lot of time for you to concentrate on running your business and also guarantees professional, effective results.
- Will my video be accessible to everyone?
- Yes. We can optimize your video for a wide range of media channels. This allows you to distribute your video to several target audiences. We’ll discuss your requirements and come up with a video marketing plan that best fits your company’s needs. We also ensure all videos are accessible via desktop, mobile and tablet devices. So no matter how your target audience is choosing to get online, they’ll be able to see your video clearly, without any issues.
- How quickly will I see results of Video Marketing?
- Results can be seen in a matter of days in some cases, but it all depends on your specific requirements and level of competition. We work hard to ensure that your videos are noticed as quickly as possible and will be able to give you a better timescale after discussing your overall goals and objectives.
- How will I know if your video marketing service is working?
- As well as actually seeing more traffic being driven to your website, we provide monthly reports. These will not show you exactly who has viewed your videos, but it will show how many people have watched them and highlight where your videos are getting the most attention.
- What Video Marketing cost?
- The exact costs will be determined once we have discussed your requirements. We tailor our video marketing services to fit each individual business so prices do vary.
- Do I really need a website?
- In this digital age, it is absolutely essential for all businesses to have a website. If you’re a local business, you may be wondering why you need to establish an online presence. If you’re purely targeting local customers how will a website help? Well, when you take a look at the statistics, you’ll see that there has been a massive shift in the way consumers search for local businesses.
Rather than flip through local physical directories, it’s now so much easier for a consumer to go online and search for local companies.
The benefits of having a website are staggering. You will reach millions of potential customers, build up a more personal relationship with your existing customers and essentially your company will be able to generate new business 365 days a year, 7 days a week
- How much will my new website cost?
- The cost of your new website will depend upon a wide variety of factors. As every website we build is custom made for each customer, the prices do differ considerably depending upon your specific requirements.
In order to establish an exact price, we will need to determine your web design needs. What will the nature of the site be? Is it a simple, basic informational site or would you like your customers to be able to order directly through the website? Will you be adding a blog? Exactly how interactive will it be? These are just some of the questions that need to be answered before an accurate cost can be determined.
- How long will it take to create my website?
- Again this will very much depend upon the scope of the website. The more interactive and detailed you want the site, the longer it will take. After discussing your requirements, we will be able to give you an accurate deadline that will be included in your quotation.
- Why should I choose you over your competitors for my new website?
- There are hundreds of web design companies out there so what makes us stand out? Well, not only do we specialize in custom website design ensuring your website is completely unique, but we also value each and every one of our customers. This isn’t just a job to us, we are passionate about what we do. You are guaranteed outstanding customer service and we will never mislead you in terms of prices or quality. So if you’re looking for a website design company you can trust, contact us today.
- What if I’m unhappy with the website created?
- Our skilled team has guaranteed years of experience creating high quality, professional looking websites and have hundreds of satisfied customers. However, if for whatever reason you are not happy with the first draft, we’ll discuss what needs to change and make any alterations until you are 100% happy with the final results.
- What is Local Search Engine Optimization?
- Local Search Engine Optimization has significantly grown in popularity over the past decade. This is largely down to the increased use of electronic devices to find local businesses online. Local SEO is a complex, yet necessary process that ensures people in your area can find you online.
It involves a range of methods and techniques which help search engines find and rank you, such as keyword optimization, on-page optimization, link building, citation building, content marketing, and much more.
- Do I need local SEO?
- No matter what industry you work in or where you are located, it is highly likely that you need local SEO if your goal is to attract local consumers. If you’re a small business, largely operating offline, local SEO can assure that you’re bringing in as much local business as possible.
- Isn’t SEO something I could do myself?
- It isn’t impossible to do local Search Engine Optimization yourself. However, it is extremely difficult. There are so many things that you need to do if you want to make sure you rank highly in local results. Not to mention the time it takes to do your research, implement techniques, monitor progress, and maintain your strategy. There are also a lot of mistakes you can make if you’re inexperienced in this type of marketing, which could actually stall your efforts all together.
- How quickly will I see results using SEO?
- This really does vary. Many businesses we have worked with have seen results within a few days. Others have seen results in weeks, whereas some have seen more long-term benefits over a period of months. The speed of your results will depend upon how competitive your industry is and the level of local SEO required.
- Can you get me to the #1 spot on Google?
- Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us, or any other Local Search Engine Optimized services to guarantee the number one spot on Google. The leading search engine has even issued a statement telling businesses to be aware of any company claiming they can guarantee the number one spot.
What we can guarantee is that your rankings will improve significantly. We have years of experience and have helped hundreds of different companies improve their rankings.
- How much will SEO cost me?
- As we offer a range of local SEO services, the cost will depend upon your company’s needs. It’s impossible to give a price without first discussing your needs and getting a feel for the type of business you run. We customize our service for each of our clients rather than offering set-cost standard packages.
- What is online marketing and why is it important?
- Online marketing (also known as digital marketing) is a term used to describe branding, advertising and marketing over the internet. It involves a number of different techniques and can be used to market a website, blog or individual products and services. Just some internet marketing techniques include social media marketing, content marketing, pay per click marketing, and search engine optimization.
It’s important because consumers use the internet more than ever to find out information about specific businesses. So if your company doesn’t have a strong digital presence, you’re losing business to your competitors.
- Why should I hire a professional company when I can do online marketing myself?
- While it is possible to go it alone and carry out your own digital marketing campaign, it’s extremely difficult and time consuming for the average person. A professional company such as (your company) has years of experience and knowledge on the latest digital marketing techniques. We know what works and, most importantly, what doesn’t work when it comes to marketing a business online.
Hiring a professional frees up time that you can spend on the day to day operations of your business, while we work behinds the scenes to help you generate a significant higher number of new leads and customers.
- Will it take a long time to see resultsof Online Marketing?
- The time it takes to see results will be determined by a number of factors, such as where your business stands right now, the specific techniques used in your strategy, and your end goal. Some businesses see results within a matter of days, for others it takes months.
- Which online marketing methods will you be using for my business?
- We use a wide range of online marketing strategies. The ones we use for your business will depend upon your requirements. We offer a free consultation where we’ll determine your needs and then we’ll put together an online marketing strategy to suit it. Whether that’s content marketing and a social media marketing campaign, or helping you to get the most out of paid search marketing.
- Is online marketing and SEO the same thing?
- Online marketing encompasses a wide variety of strategies, but one of the most common types is SEO. Short for Search Engine Optimization, its goal is to ensure search engines can find you by making sure your website and other digital properties are optimized with the right keyword terms and other optimization features.
- How much will Online Marketing cost?
- As we tailor our services to meet the needs of each company, the costs can vary significantly. During your free consultation, we’ll do a thorough analysis of where you stand right now and what you hope to achieve. Then, we’ll provide a quote so you know exactly what to expect before you hire us.
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- Social Media Marketing involves the promotion of your business on Social Media platforms. Its main goals are to attract new leads, build customer relationships, and send more visitors to your site. The content created is designed to encourage Social Media users to like, share and talk about it.
Known as electronic word of mouth, this greatly increases the chances of gaining new customers and keeps your business firmly in the minds of consumers.
- How many Social Media sites should my business use?
- When you think of Social Media sites, there are just a handful of ones that usually come to mind – such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. However, there are hundreds of different Social Media sites out there.
We recommend that you focus on no more than 2-3 sites when first starting and then build from there. It might seem logical that the more sites you use, the more exposure you’re going to get. However, it isn’t as simple as it sounds. In our experience, it is actually much more effective to establish a strong presence on just a few sites than spread yourself thin trying to handle a bunch of them.
- Do I need a company blog if I’m using Social Media?
- Using social media doesn’t require a blog. However, having a company blog should definitely be a part of your social media strategy. Blogs are very powerful in this digital age for various reasons, such as SEO. They not only help you to release timely, effective content, but they also help you to build a more personal relationship with potential and existing customers.
With a blog, you can add links to allow readers to easily share your posts via Social Media. Therefore, we do recommend that if you don’t already have a blog, you should set one up.
- Couldn’t I do Social Media Marketing myself?
- Yes. It isn’t impossible to create and run your own Social Media marketing campaign. However, do you have the time to dedicate to this demanding marketing practice? That is the question you need to ask yourself.
Proper, effective Social Media marketing takes a large chunk of time. Not only do you need to create the content to market on Social Media sites, but you also need to be familiar with the latest techniques, rules and trends. It is a continuous, time consuming, skilled task that most small businesses simply don’t have the expertise to carry out.
- My content is Social Media optimized, isn’t this the same as Social Medias marketing?
- No. Social Media Optimization ensures the content you create is Social Media user-friendly. It does not involve the promotion of the content itself. It’s one thing to create content, but it is entirely another to ensure it draws in new customers and gets a good amount of likes, shares and engagement. Social Media Marketing is entirely separate and requires a whole other level of skills and techniques.
Don’t see the answer to your questions?
Contact us today and we would be happy to speak with you!